Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is Your Breaking Point

I am asking this question to you because I am about to reach mine in a situation.

My breaking point involves someone doing the same actions over and over after they have said things would change and they would truly make an effort in order to change them. It tears my heart out when they set themselves up for failure by not taking simple steps (we are talking very simple like keeping a check register) only to repeat their actions and it doesn't even phase them.

I am about ready to call it quits on this because I feel there is nothing left that I can do after enabling and trying to help for the past several years. How the hell did I get myself into such a situation?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. My breaking point is different with different people. I'll put up with a lot more BS from good friends and family than I will from just anyone else.

    ReplyDelete