Friday, February 6, 2009

One Step Forward

only to be left to take two steps backwards. Have you ever felt like that?

I had a situation arise where I was making a lot of progress and truly feeling good about everything. I wouldn't say things were going exactly the way I would want them to, but they were going good enough for me to keep pushing through and chugging along.

Than it happened. I had to take that two steps back. And what does those steps back always mean? That I am going to have to sit and evaluate if I should keep going along on the same course that I am now on.

Sure, everyone has those steps back. But it does make me think. So today, I have but some new things out there and will let the chips fall where they may. I think I am going to have to go a different approach on everything.

1 comment: