Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Got Back...

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big.She looks like,one of those
rap guys' girlfriends.

I have to admit something...I am a white girl with a black girl's booty! :) No I am not lying at all. Do you want proof?



Don't get me wrong, I really like my butt. I have lived through a childhood where my brothers would pick on my and call me bubble butt, etc., but over the years, I have come to appreciate it more. That and my 5'10" frame made it less of a bubble I do believe.

I am writing this because I know someone who had some plastic surgery done recently and they made her boobs match her butt. No really, they will tell you what size boobs you need to even out your butt! I am wondering what size they would give me..a D or something? I just kind of chuckled when I found out that is how they compare things. Seeing as I am a full B cup with black girl booty, they would probably laugh at me as I walk through the door.

I guess it always explains why the men that dated me were leg and ass guys! So to the men, what is it about being a leg, boob or ass guy? Can you try to explain that one to me??

2 comments:

  1. I've got a booty too, but not quite like yours. ;-) My bf is a butt guy, thank goodness! My chest is only a B as well. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all about the junk in the trunk!!!!

    but I <3 Boobs just as much. I dont discriminate.

    ReplyDelete