Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shock Waves

Don't you love it when someone surprises the hell out of you? It doesn't have to be a good surprise either, but that that spilt second of when you are totally shocked and surprised. That is such an amazing feeling.


That happened to me a couple days ago. A friend of mine did an unexpected thing, he actually took a little bit of control of his life and there by cutting me a little out of it.

By no means did he sever our relationship, he is just trying to build a stronger one with someone else. Which I give him my best in focusing on that and trying to make the best out of what is now a bad situation.

But wow, the feeling of shock and surprise is an amazing one. I can't remember how long it had been since I had that kind of feeling. It is like disbelief mixed with joy. How the heck can you have those two feelings all at once and in a situation like this one?

I wish him all the best and I know he will come full circle and our friendship that has lasted through a relationship, wars and living aboard always come back. It always has.

No comments:

Post a Comment