Monday, June 29, 2009

What Is In Your Happy Place?

This past weekend I was out with a dear friend of mine I we were discussing vodka. If you know me, you know I adore vodka. I told her vodka is like bacon, you pair bacon with anything and it makes it better. You put vodka in almost anything drink and it makes it better. :) Yes, I love it that much. Vodka and the following:

red bull
lemonade
sprite (personal fav at sporting events)
tonic
bloody mary mix
frozen lemonade (super yummy)
moutain dew
7up
ski
squirt
cranberry juice
orange juice

I could go on and on about what I can combine vodka with on any given day. If you have some new ones that I should try out please feel free to share.

But on goes the story. What is in your happy place? To me there is bacon, vodka and Dave Matthews. What can I say, I am a simple girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment