Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What Did Your Learn From Your Ex...Part 2

The next ex that I have is Joe. Joe was the first man that I really lived and traveled with. A lot was learned in this relationship.

1. That I love to travel. He gave me the travel bug and I am forever thankful for that.
2. That there is only so much that a person can give of themselves in a relationship. It isn't good to turn oneself inside out for another person and in the end will destroy everything.
3. That money can't buy happiness!
4. Blood truly is thicker than water.
5. That religion can get in the middle of a relationship, even if it isn't truly important to the two people in the relationship.
6. That there is only so much that I can take and cheating isn't something that I can live with.
7. That no matter what happened in my life I needed to be in a relationship that I was happy in.
8. That I can truly be hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Learning from relationships is always a great thing. I'm glad that Joe gave you the travel bug- exploring the world is amazing...I wish I could do more of that. I think that you came away from this relationship with more knowledge about yourself...that is all we can really ask for after a relationship ends.

    ReplyDelete