Monday, June 8, 2009

What Did You Learn From Your Ex...Part 4

We come to the conclusion of this series. For shits and grins let's just call this ex Mr. Big. There is a little SATC action for ya ladies! HA!

Mr. Big and I had a long drawn out relationship over several years, both as a couple, as a non-couple, as friends, as enemies, even range of emoition you could think of, he and I have had it towards one another. At times way too many miles seperated us and mos of the time, it was a good thing that it did.

1. That I needed more than to be just a wife to somebody, I needed to be somebody to me in order to be happy.
2. That no matter how hard you want to hold onto something, someone can always push you away from it.
3. Some people will surprise the hell out of you. Don't ever think someone is going to do something because they could turn around and do the total opposite.
4. Timing is EVERYTHING.
5. There comes a time when every chapter in your life has to end in order for the new one to begin.
6. That certain people will always have a piece of your heart where ever they may go in life. That piece is very scared and willingly given to that person, but that is all you can give them is that small piece and let them go on their way.
7. I don't like to have someone confuse me...be honest with me and don't tell me things I want to hear, tell me the truth.
8. To expect nothing, that way I am not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment