Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time To Get Up Off My Fat Ass...

Am I what you would call a fat person? Not in the least, but I am what you would call inactive at the moment and that has to change.

So what am I going to do about this? I joined a gym! There is a new gym that just opened up about 5 blocks from my house that is a 24 hour gym. No there is no excuse.

I am going to start my work out with mainly cardio just to build my stamina up again. Goodness, I can remember when I could do 90 minutes on a stairmaster at level 8 and the sad thing is it wasn't that long ago. So I am going to do 3 days a week starting out with a half hour of cardio. That way my system is able to ease into everything and I don't shock the hell out of my body and I want to avoid injury as well. My hips have a way of rebelling.

I want to lost some weight (not much dropping 15-20 pounds would put be at my perfect, ideal weight), tone up (therefore my weight will never be my perfect, ideal weight because muscle weighs more than fat) and get my stamina back.

So I will update my readers on how I am doing. Right now I stand 5'10 and weigh 165.7 pounds. I will not weigh myself until late June and let's see how I am doing than.

No comments:

Post a Comment