Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FIFTY!

50 (yes fifty!!) things you've never been asked....copy/paste & share!!

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer this and tag 15 people, including the person who tagged you.

(im too lazy to tag 15--everyone is tagged, fill it out!)

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink & White [and vibrates!]

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Kimberly

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Well, I will be working.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Waking up

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, yes, not really a candy bar but you are just going to have to deal with that.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
One in Las Vegas...if you are going to do it may as well do it right.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Make you lose your mind, I am singing! :)

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
soft serve twist with sprinkles

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Sure do, it is a black Coach check book wallet.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
what was for dinner last nite, I do believe chicken!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No but the week has just begun and I have some coupons from The Limited that I need to take care of.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Baseball...had to be the Cardinals playing.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
LOTS of butter...yes, it is bad for me but oh so good!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Colleen

16. Ever go camping?
Yep and I actually like camping.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Nope, I don't like the way that zinc reacts with me.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Not for years

19. Do you have a tan?
Oh now that is just funny isn't it?

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on my mood but usually unless the pizza is from Pi or Papa John's

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
prefer to

22. What did your last text message say?
Her hand got better than her port got badly infected and that is what they are doing surgery on. (Hey , you asked.)

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, than the gym and possibly some photo editing.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Phone

26. What color is your watch?
stainless steel with a silver face, and glow in the dark hands and numbers (it is my SCUBA watch)

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Great Barrier Reef

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
drive thru, I hate going in

30. What is your favorite number?
13 and 36

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
wow no clue, maybe someone from work or a client

32. Any plans today?
work and than going to the gym and that is probably it, I am exciting aren't I?

33. How many states have you lived in?
Only 2, hopefully cali will be on that list sometime in my life.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Not enough time in the day, I feel like I am running around with my head cut off.

35. Last song listened to?
Funny the Way It Is by Dave Matthews

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
hell no

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Oh I use to when I lived in St. Louis and plan on having one next year.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Oh my blue high heels! They are amazing.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope, why waste the energy

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I sure hope not

41. Do you love anyone?
MANY people

42. Do any of your friends have children?
A few but not many

43. What do you usually do during the day?
work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
no i don't hate anyone, such a waste. there are people i strongly dislike but i just don't hang out around them or get involved with them and it makes life easier

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes

46. What color is your car?
a dark red or as Nissan would say "Sonoma Sunset"

47. Do you like cats?
I have 2 of them

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Always

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Just went for the first time in YEARS this past year. Had a blast, I forgot how much I LOVE roller coasters.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I was attacked by a dog when I was 10 and took 60 stitches in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment