Monday, June 1, 2009

What Did You Learn From Your Ex...Part 1

Yesterday on the ride home from The Loop I had the bright idea to post a series of what I learned about myself and what I wanted from life from certain ex-boyfriends that I have had over the years. I think it is going to be a fun little series. I am going to make this "relationships" only, meaning I was exclusive and it was decently serious and the timeline is going to be from my early 20's going forward.

Scott. What did I learn from Scott?

1. That I had to be more than content to be in a relationship with someone.
2. That I didn't want a man that was a push over.
3. That sometimes people can go to desperate measures for what they think love is.
4. That I needed to experience the world before geeting into a serious relationship in my very early 20's.
5. That I was capable of truly hurting someone.


What did you learn from your first serious relationship??

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's an interesting series. I think I learned all those same things, plus some.

    Like...that I can feel smothered, even in a long distance relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with both 3 AND 4...

    ReplyDelete