Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a Weekend of Movies Does.

I made up my mind to stay and watch movies this weekend since I bought Farm Aid tickets this past Friday and well that blew some cash right there.

What happens when I stay in to watch movies, I think too much. No I really do. Last nite at 11:30pm I put in Into the Wild. It is an amazing movie if you have no seen it and while it leaves so many questions on how things should have been done differently in a man's life so he could live, it really nailed a few points. It is a true story by the way.

One thing I took from this movie is that I truly haven't lived through enough to find my true happiness. I have been happy in my life that is for sure. I have met some amazing people in my life and seen some truly beautiful places and have been blessed. That I can't deny for a second. But to say that I have found my true happiness, that took some thinking. I have come to find that I have not.

Why have I not yet found it? Have I not lived enough or don't have the years under me that I can know what it is to be truly happy? Have I been too blessed or given too much in life?

Will I ever venture into the situation where I will stumble across my true happiness? Am I daring enough to take those kind of chances in my life? I am not sure. I say that because there are quite a few different things that I would do differntly in my life if I could go back and do again. That is another story all together though. Maybe one that will be told shortly.

Have you found your true happiness in life. The one thing you can go back to over and over and over again and each time you go an revisit it, you fall in love with it all over again. Amazing thought isn't it? Oh to find it in my life becuase without it, well that would be a sad life, one that is not complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment