Friday, July 24, 2009

Must Get Back Into the Gym

Alright I have slacked all this week about the gym and this weekend is going to be a turning point for me. I didn't go to the gym once this week. Shame on me. So on Saturday and Sunday I do plan on going. My goal is always to get into the gym 3 days a week for 30 minutes of good cardio. If I do Saturday and Sunday that will be two days so I won't feel like that big of a slacker. Ugh!

I am thinking of changing my diet as well. I eat horribly. Seriously, a lot of junk food, etc. I remember when I drank 1 soda a day at lunch, now I am up to about 4 a day. Blah. So I will start working on that as well.

Let's see how much weight I can drop off of me with changing up my diet a bit. Any suggestions and thoughts would greatly be apprecited.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. I am like you, I drink a ton of sodas but I found what helped me to drink water is The Crystal Liights On the Go Packets. They are 5 or 10 calories a packet and they have them in flavored hite tea, red tea or green tea. My favorites are the Blueberry white tea and Madarin orange red tea. It is something sweet to drink but lower calories than soda.

    ReplyDelete