Monday, July 27, 2009

Fall is Quickly Becoming My Favorite Season

It truly use to be Summer. I love St. Louis Cardinals baseball, the warmth, the riding with the windows open the feeling of freedom even though I don't have Summer vacations anymore.

Now as I am approaching 30 I am starting to learn that I am probably more of a Fall kind of girl. What changed my mind? One word for you, sweat.

The past couple of years I have noticed a change with my body, once I get hot and start sweating I really can't shut if off. I sweat like a freaking pig and that is not cool in the least. I have read that is actually a medical thing. I may have overly active sweat glands.

I am going to see my dermtologist tomorrow and will have her give me her opinionand if needed I will provide proof. Oh yes, I do have proof...pictures. Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment