Friday, January 23, 2009

Winters in the Midwest are Chilly

but this Christmas I was very lucky to get something I have had on my Christmas list for the past couple of years...a heating blanket.

I know, kind of silly, but at nite when I am chilly, all I want is to wrap myself in toasty goodness.

This Christmas, I was a little spoiled but this was one of my favorite gifts:



She is a Therapedic™ Egyptian Cotton Heated Blanket! How can you not love a heated blanket that is eqyptian cotton? She has twenty different settings, even one that I can turn on to pre-heat the bed!

My husband is very warm all the time. I swear he never gets cold. So he bought the twin size to it stays on my side of the bed. It works like a charm. Last nite I actually kicked the rest of the blankets off of me in my sleep because I was too warm! How can one not love that.

So, even though we can bicker at one another, thank you Jeramy!!! You have made winter nites a lot more bearable!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of that movie, Uptown Girls.
    The song that he sings in the end. haha (Egyptian Cotten)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I know when I opened it on Christmas morning that song went through my head.

    ReplyDelete