Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Wheels

So for awhile I always told myself that for my 30th birthday I was always going to buy myself a new car.

Well, my 30th is in August but I came across this car and I had to go look at her. She is beautiful. The test drive was exactly what I was looking for, comfortable, smooth, and quiet.

I too my mom and my husband with me along on the test drive to make sure that this car could fit all three of us comfortably. Plus, my mom had never been on a test drive before and I thought that everyone needs to do that at least once in their life. They all really enjoyed the car as well.

I did test drive an Infiniti G35 (I have had a love affair with this car for a LONG time) as well. My husband was too tall and his head rubbed againist the roof so she was out of the question. But wow, was she fun to drive! You put your foot into her and she put you back in the seat. Plus, I wanted the coupe, which of course, you can't fit three people in there very comfortably.

So meet Chick-A-Boom:



No comments:

Post a Comment