Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Watched Pot Never Boils

Isn't the the damn truth! Plus you can never will someone to call you either. I hate having to wait on someone else to get back with me that is notorious on either getting back to me at the very last minute or not getting back to me at all.

Sigh.

Why do I even put up with this kind of behavior? Because I have a lot invested into this relationship and I don't give up that easy. Sad excuse isn't it? Maybe, maybe not.

I was suppose to hear something yesterday, but in classic style nothing. So I am hoping that I will hear something today, but I highly doubt it and me facing the truth, I know I will probably hear nothing. Good from afar but far from good. Although, they may shock the hell out of me as well, they have been known to do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment