Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dancing the Nite Away

Last nite I went out for a happy hour that was indeed very happy. It was with a great group of people that I always have a great time with.

It had been a long time since I had been dancing. I mean sure, cut a little groove thing here and there in a random bar to whatever the jukebox has on but that is about it.

Last nite was something that I had needed in a long time, to be twirled on the dance floor while laughing so my cheeks were hurting. All while wearing 4 inch heels and not missing a beat or step with my partner.

So yeah, my feet are a little sore this morning (this probably has something to do with the heels) and my legs feel like I ran a 5k last nite but it was all well worth it.

At that point in time, life was damn near perfect. Don't you just love evenings like that?

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't look like that when you dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laugh, too bad my partner didn't either. but what really counts was the fun we were having!

    ReplyDelete