Monday, April 6, 2009

Nothing Sexier...

Than a military man or a SWAT member. There is something about them being in uniform with a high and tight and having at least tow gun one them, one normally strapped to their thigh. Seriously, nothing is sexier than that, well, maybe a certain pro surfer riding 30 foot waves but that is another story all together.

I am very surprised that I did not marry a man in this line of work. I did date a few men that were military one even being in special forces, but in the end none of those relationships worked out. I truly think it is because of the fact that I am a dominant female and those men are normally dominant men so there is a power struggle there.

But damn, does it get any better than this:

3 comments:

  1. I saw that picture this morning. On-line in regards to the hostage situation in Smithton. My office-mate's husband was called there at 4:00 a.m. (He's an EMT.) It is still going on at this time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is from the hostage situation in Smithton. But still, that is just fiercly hot. I mean I can't even see his face and it doesn't matter. LOL I wonder if they know how hot they are?

    ReplyDelete