Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Have Been Outdone...

Don't you hate that when you put something out there and you are just so proud of it and than BAM someone goes and takes it to the next level.

On July 19th a video was posted on YouTube of a wedding party making their entrance to the church. For me it really wasn't anything I would do or even cared for but hey it worked for them and that is all that really matters. If you haven't seen it yet here it is:




So some people got together and saw how much play this was getting and guess what, they outdid you with a spoof on your wedding entrance and di your divorce entrance:



That spoof is close to being SNL worth. My better dancers!

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious...LOL.

    The first one is really super cute. When I first saw it, I thought that is was so great and put me in a insta happy mood.

    HAHA thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think they were outdone at all. so sweet. i love the JK wedding vid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the divorce one better!!

    ReplyDelete