Friday, March 13, 2009

Race Car Driver

Here I am again, at that point. What point you may ask...the point where my mind is going 100 miles an hour down the wrong way on a one way street and all I am doing is going faster and shifting gears. The top is down and my hair is whipping in the wind, the sun is almost too bright even though I am wearing my blacked out sunglasses.

I know I am going no where and sooner or later I am going to crash into something or simply run out of gas and push my amazing car into a gas station somewhere only to take the ride once more.

I don't know why my mind works like this and why I send it off on journeys like this, but I do. At times I am my own worse enemy, but honestly, who isn't?!?

So now I must make a choice, do I keep going with my foot in it or do I back off of it and turn the hell around?

1 comment: