Monday, March 23, 2009

Chinese Easter

That headline may have you wondering. But with my husband going up to visit his family for Easter (and by all means he 100% should) I was thinking of having chinese food for my Easter dinner. I don't know why this sounds very yummy to me but for some reason it does.

Yes, I do have family here but I am not sure that I want to go over to their house for Easter or if they will be having a big meal on that day. I mean let's face it, in this economy who can really shell out the few hundred dollars it would take to feed 10-15 people. I don't think no one should have to and it shouldn't be required of them to do so.

A few years back I had chinese fodd for Christmas when my mom and I celebrated by ourselves and I have to admit that I really enjoyed that. No big mess to clean up, I didn't pay a lot of money for it, didn't have to deal with the hassle of going someplace, etc.

Some people may not be able to wrap their head around it, but honestly, what do Jewish people do on Easter? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment