Friday, September 4, 2009

Do I Make You Sick?

I am wondering if it is people like me that make you sick. Why you may ask, because I am already Christmas shopping. Yep, you heard me right. I already have a decent amount of presents bought to go underneath my big beautiful tree on December 25th.

I once had a woman tell me that people like myself just make her sick. I wonder why. Seriously though, shopping year round so has it's advantages. You get to hit every sale for an entire year and pick things up here and there that would cost you full price during the season. Why would I spend $80 on that Abercrombie sweater for my newphew when I can get it for $19.99? I just think it is smart shopping.

Plus once the end of October rolls around I am noremally 100% done and I can sit back and enjoy the holidays the way they are supposed to be enjoyed. Meaning not fighting traffic and malls with crazy people trying to score the best deals. No thank you.

So my question to you is does it repluse you that there are people like me that shop year round for Christmas? If so, why.

2 comments:

  1. Oh heavens no! I mean, to each their own so it shouldn't matter what one person does vs another!

    However, I actually enjoy the crazy crowds and Xmas shopping. But only on one day a year (Black Friday) and maybe one weekend during the holiday season. If I can't knock out all my shopping within a day or two, then it gets really annoying.

    So, do you wrap your presents all year or do you at least wait until the tree is up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wrap presents all year round. That I do wait until the tree is up. :) I really enjoy wrapping presents.

    ReplyDelete