Sunday, January 17, 2010

When You Have A Gut Feeling...

It is normally right! Why does it work that way?

I had a situation where my gut was telling me something and no matter how hard I didn't want to believe it and how many times I was told that it wasn't true, after a bit of good research on my part...it is true. And my gut knew it the entire time.

How is it that your gut knows this? What is it that makes you know the truth in the deepest pit of your stomach. And how is it that we as people can take that feeling and push it aside hoping for another answer.

When am I going to learn to trust my gut and not let these people into my life? Now I just have to remind myself not to let this person into my personal life. Sigh. Why can't it be easier? Why does this person want to make it this complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment